Nexus Blood Glucose Monitoring System
Sleek, attractive and ‘shines’ through diabetes testing.
The Nexus meter is a quality and affordable product that facilitates simple management of diabetes with key features such as no coding, 0.5µL blood volume for a reaction in 5 seconds, before/after (AC/PC) presetable, painless AST, ketone warning, strip ejection facility, large non-deletable memory, day averages function, alarm reminders, discreet testing and PC software link for those seeking stress-free, fast, precise and reliable measurements. The device is particularly suitable for individuals with dexterity issues.
The Nexus Test Strips utilise advanced GDH-FAD enzyme technology which avoids interference from blood oxygen variations for more accurate blood glucose measurement, and has no reactivity to maltose in dialysis.
- Large LCD screen with backlight
- Nexus Test strips use advanced GDH-FAD enzyme technology
- No coding required
- 0.5µL blood volume; 5 seconds reaction time
- Ketone warning, 4 alarms and discreet testing
- Before/after meal (AC/PC) presetable
- Strip ejection avoids blood contact
- Accommodates Alternative Site Testing
- Large non-deletable Memory – 1000 readings stored with day averages, especially suitable for Diabetic drivers complying with DVLA guidelines (http://www.dft.gov.uk/dvla/medical/Annex%203%20changes%20to%20Diabetes%20update.aspx)
- 1.1 – 33.3mmol/L measurement range
- 30 – 60% haematocrit range
- PC link facility for results download and analysis.
The Nexus starter kit includes a blood glucose meter with batteries, test strips, control solution, lancing device, sterile lancets, owner’s manual & quick guides, daily log book, warranty card & protective wallet.