Nexus Blood Glucose Monitoring System
The sleek and attractive Nexus meter ‘shines’ through diabetes testing.
The Nexus meter (uses only ‘GlucoRx Nexus’ Test Strips and GlucoRx Lancets) is sleek, attractive and shines through diabetes testing with its large backlit screen. The machine is a quality and affordable product that facilitates simple management of diabetes with key features such as no coding, 0.5µL blood volume for a reaction in 5 seconds, before/after (AC/PC) presetable, painless AST, ketone warning, strip ejection facility, large non-deletable memory, day averages function, alarm reminders, discreet testing and PC software link for those seeking stress-free, fast, precise and reliable measurements. The device is particularly suitable for individuals with dexterity issues.
The Nexus Test Strips utilise advanced GDH-FAD enzyme technology which avoids interference from blood oxygen variations for more accurate blood glucose measurement, and has no reactivity to maltose in dialysis.
- Large LCD screen with backlight
- Nexus Test strips use advanced GDH-FAD enzyme technology
- 30 – 60% haematocrit range
- No coding required
- 0.5µL blood volume; 5 seconds reaction time
- Ketone warning, 4 alarms and discreet testing
- Before/after meal (AC/PC) presetable
- Strip ejection avoids blood contact
- Accommodates Alternative Site Testing
- Large non-deletable Memory – 1000 readings stored with day averages, especially suitable for Diabetic drivers complying with DVLA guidelines (http://www.dft.gov.uk/dvla/medical/Annex%203%20changes%20to%20Diabetes%20update.aspx)
- 1.1 – 33.3mmol/L measurement range
- PC link facility for results download and analysis.
The Nexus starter kit includes a blood glucose meter with batteries, test strips, control solution, lancing device, sterile lancets, owner’s manual & quick guides, daily log book, warranty card & protective wallet.