Warranty Terms and Conditions
- GlucoRx warrant their products to be free of defects in workmanship and materials.
- During the warranty period, if the product is found to be defective, you may send it together with the purchase receipt and Warranty Certificate to the Head office for warranty service. GlucoRx will then repair/replace defective parts or exchange the whole product as it may choose, with no additional charge to the original owner. After such repair, replacement or exchange, the product will be warranted again.
- This warranty is valid only if the Warranty Certificate and Warranty Registration Card are duly completed with date of purchase, and serial number, and if the Warranty Registration Card is sent to the Head office (or you register on the GlucoRx website (www.glucorx.co.uk/warranty).
- This warranty is void if the product has been repaired or serviced by an unauthorised person. This warranty does not cover defects caused by misuse, abuse, accident, tampering, lack of reasonable care, fire or any other acts beyond human control.
- Except as stated in the above paragraphs, GlucoRx disclaim all other warranties, implied or expressed, including the warranties of merchantability of fitness for a particular purpose with respect to the use of their products. GlucoRx shall not be liable for any direct, consequential or incidental damages. Warranty Registration