A multiparameter meter with Haematocrit Correction Technology that provides enhanced accuracy in diabetes management. Easy testing, measuring, recording, tracking and monitoring of blood glucose, ß-ketone and haematocrit.
- Compatible with GlucoRx HCT Glucose Test Strips, GlucoRx HCT Ketone Test Strips and GlucoRx Lancets.
- Measures Blood Glucose, Ketones and Haematocrit.
- 1000 non-deletable readings stored – suitable for Diabetic drivers complying with DVLA guidelines.
- Ketone warning
- Automatic quality control solution test detection with glucose strips.
- PC link for Software download and Diasend compatible.
- Conforms to accuracy requirements of ISO 15197:2015.
The kit includes 10x GlucoRx HCT Glucose Test Strips and 1x GlucoRx HCT Ketone Test Strip, 10x GlucoRx Lancets, lancing device, control solution, carry pouch and instructions.
The GlucoRx HCT blood glucose meter will last many years if looked after well.
This symbol means the meter has power.
AC and PC meal markers enable tagging of your blood glucose results before and after meals, respectively. You can always just keep the meter in ‘Gen’ (general) mode.
Start with your lancing device on the middle depth setting and adjust either side accordingly to suit your skin hardness/required puncture penetration.
This is for control testing GlucoRx HCT Ketone Test Strips:
- Insert ketone control key into the HCT meter so it displays “KETONE” with flashing test strip and blood drop symbols.
- Turn the switch on the front side of the ketone control key ON.
- After counting down to 0, the control test result will appear on the meter display. This result should fall within the control range printed on that particular ketone strip foil packet. If not, please repeat the control test.
- Make sure you turn off the switch on the front side of the ketone control key after removing it from your meter.
A control solution test tests if your meter is functioning correctly. By using a liquid in place of blood which contains a known amount of glucose, you can determine if your HCT meter is working correctly with your GlucoRx HCT Glucose Test Strips.
A control solution test should be performed when using the first glucose strip out of a new pot or when you feel the reading is not what you expected.
Click here to read our simple guide on how to change the meter date and time.