The GlucoRx Nexus Blue blood glucose meter includes 10x GlucoRx Nexus Test Strips, 10x GlucoRx Lancets, lancing device, control solution, batteries, instructions, monitoring diary, warranty card and carry case.
- Conforms to Accuracy requirements of ISO 15197:2015
- Advanced GDH-FAD Enzyme technology
- Large, backlit screen
- No coding
- 0.5µL blood volume for result in 5 seconds
- 1.1 – 33.3mmol/L measurement range
- AC/PC meal markers
- Ketone warning
- Alternative Site Testing
- Four alarms and Discreet testing
- Stores 1000 non-deletable readings (fulfils DVLA memory requirements) with 7, 14, 21, 28, 60 & 90 Day averages
- Strip ejection
- Bluetooth® connectivity to GlucoRx Blue APP and Diasend pending
- Dimensions – 96 (l) x 61 (w) x 26 (h) mm.
GlucoRx Nexus meter uses only GlucoRx Nexus Test Strips and GlucoRx Lancets.
Nexus Blue will last many years if looked after well.
Nexus Blue is Bluetooth® enabled and can be connected to IOS or Android smartphone with the GlucoRx Blue APP.
This symbol means the meter has power.
AC and PC meal markers enable tagging of your blood glucose results before and after meals, respectively. You can always just keep the meter in ‘Gen’ (general) mode.
Start with the lancing device on the middle depth setting and adjust either side accordingly to suit your skin hardness/required puncture penetration.
A control solution test should be performed when using the first strip out of a new pot or if you get an unexpected reading.