HiBiScrub contains 4% w/v chlorhexidine gluconate in an aqueous base and has been proven to have a broad spectrum of activity with a persistent and residual effect for up to 6 hours. HiBiScrub contains a blend of dermatologically tested emollients which help to care for the skin, even with frequent use, by replenishing oils and attracting water into the skin.
- Commonly used in hospitals for pre-operative surgical hand disinfection, ward and pre-operative hand washing and as part of post-operative outpatient aftercare
- Use as an antiseptic hand wash and to keep the skin free from harmful bacteria
- Contains the active ingredient Chlorhexidine gluconate 4% w/v which binds to the skin forming an effective barrier
- Proven to keep killing bacteria and protecting the skin for up to 6 hours after application
- The formula is effective against a wide range of bacteria, yeasts, viruses and some fungi
- Can be applied undiluted in the shower as you would use a shower gel, or added to the water of a bath for whole body washing
- Containing a blend of emollients and dermatologically tested, it helps soften and hydrate the skin
- Care should be taken during use to avoid contact with the eyes and ears
Available in the UK only.