The GlucoRx Nexus blood glucose meter kit includes 10x GlucoRx Nexus Test Strips, 10x GlucoRx Lancets, lancing device, control solution, batteries, instructions, monitoring diary, warranty card and carry case.
- Conforms to Accuracy requirements of ISO 15197:2015
- Advanced GDH-FAD Enzyme technology
- Large, backlit screen
- No coding
- 5µL blood volume for result in 5 seconds
- 1 – 33.3mmol/L measurement range
- AC/PC meal markers
- Ketone warning
- Alternative Site Testing
- Four alarms and Discreet testing
- Stores 1000 non-deletable readings (fulfils DVLA memory requirements) with 7, 14, 21, 28, 60 & 90 Day averages
- Strip ejection
- PC link for Software download and Diasend compatible
- Dimensions – 96 (l) x 61 (w) x 26 (h) mm.
GlucoRx Nexus meter only uses GlucoRx Nexus Test Strips and GlucoRx Lancets.
The blood glucose meter will last many years if looked after well.
This meter cannot be connected to a smartphone, but readings can be downloaded to GlucoRx’s software on a Windows PC using a compatible USB cable.
This symbol means the meter has power.
AC and PC meal markers enable tagging of your blood glucose results before and after meals, respectively. You can always just keep the meter in ‘Gen’ (general) mode.
A control solution test tests if your meter is functioning correctly. By using a liquid in place of blood which contains a known amount of glucose, you can determine if your meter is working correctly with your test strips.
A control solution test should be performed when using the first strip out of a new pot or when you feel the reading is not what you expected.