The GlucoRx Nexus Mini Ultra blood glucose meter kit includes 10x GlucoRx Nexus Test strips, 10x GlucoRx Lancets, lancing device, control solution, battery, instructions, monitoring diary, warranty card and carry case.
- Conforms to Accuracy requirements of ISO 15197:2015
- Advanced GDH-FAD Enzyme technology
- No coding
- 5µL blood volume for result in 5 seconds
- 1 – 33.3mmol/L measurement range
- AC/PC meal markers
- Alternative Site Testing
- Four alarms and Discreet testing
- Stores 1000 non-deletable readings (fulfils DVLA memory requirements) with 7, 14, 21, 28, 60 & 90 Day averages
- Strip ejection
- PC link for Software download and Diasend compatible
- Dimensions – 97.8 (L) x 33.5 (W) x 18 (H) mm.
Also Smart phone compatible with the GlucoRx Bluetooth Dongle, which transfers readings from the meter to an iOS or Android device via the GlucoRx Blue App.
GlucoRx Nexus Mini Ultra meter only uses GlucoRx Nexus Test Strips and GlucoRx Lancets.
Nexus Mini Ultra will last many years if looked after well.
Nexus Mini Ultra can be connected to IOS or Android smartphone with the GlucoRx Blue APP using the GlucoRx Bluetooth Dongle (available to purchase from GlucoRx’s website).
This symbol means the meter has power.
AC and PC meal markers enable tagging of your blood glucose results before and after meals, respectively. You can always just keep the meter in ‘Gen’ (general) mode.
Start with the lancing device on the middle depth setting and adjust either side accordingly to suit your skin hardness/required puncture penetration.
A control solution test tests if your meter is functioning correctly. By using a liquid in place of blood which contains a known amount of glucose, you can determine if your meter is working correctly with your test strips.
A control solution test should be performed when using the first strip out of a new pot or if you get an unexpected reading.