1. How much do you charge for your Blood Glucose Meters?
We provide all our meters free of charge to hospitals and surgeries for healthcare professionals to issue to their patients.
2. Have any of your Blood Glucose Meters been recommended by NHS England?
Yes, several of our Blood glucose and ketone meters have been recommended. Find out more at NHS England.
3. Which Blood Glucose Meter is recommended for a person with Type 1 Diabetes?
There is no such thing as a type 1 or type 2 meter, but I would use GlucoRx HCT as it allows for both Glucose and Ketone levels.
4. Which Blood Glucose Meter is recommended for a person with Type 2 Diabetes?
If ketone testing is not required, use our GlucoRx Nexus or Q meters as both are quick, easy and accurate.
5. What is the difference between your CarePoint & FinePoint Insulin Pen Needle range?
It’s all about the geometry of the needle tip. FinePoint has 5 bevels for a higher level of comfortable injection and CarePoint has 3 bevels.
6. Do you offer a Blood Glucose Meter for visually impaired patients?
Yes, we have our GlucoRx Nexus Voice meter which talks.
7. What areas do your GlucoRx Representatives cover?
Our great team cover the whole of the UK.
8. Do your GlucoRx Representatives offer training services for your products?
Yes, we have a whole team based across the UK, who would be more than happy to come and see you. Just give them a call or send an email.
9. How much could GlucoRx products save us?
Visit www.glucorxsaver.com, input your ICB and Practice and you will see your unique savings across our whole product range.
10. How easy is it to switch our patients over to your products?
Super easy. Contact your local GlucoRx Representative and whey will take care of all the heavy lifting for you.